Sunday 15 April 2007

Lots of goodies!

I feel very spoilt. A few days ago, a box of goodies arrived for me from my Lime & Violet swap pal. What can I say? I was absolutely thrilled to bits!

L&V Pr0n swap goodies


The picture above links to a biger version with clicakble bits. I feel very lucky to have such a great swap partner (thank you very much Margret if you are reading this!), esspecially since this was my first knitting swap. The Cherry Tree Hill yarn is fantastic -- the colourway is so very "me". I couldn't resist casting on a pair of Jaywalker socks right away and I'm really pleased with how the colours are showing up. On the train down to Oxford from Scott's today I turned the heel and started on the gusset of sock one. Makes me very happy :)

Since I'm on the subject of socks, Mum loved her Waffle Socks. I'm really relived, and extra pleased because my nan asked me if I can make some for her too, and I'm planning on doing something similar for my dad for Father's Day. Looks like lots of scok knitting ahead for me -- hurrah!

No comments: